I’ve never been a fan of avocados. They were just never a favorite. I learned how good they are for me, so I’ve tried to implement them into my diet more and now I love avocados! It’s fun trying new foods and I have to admit, this one is at the top of my list! Try it and then let me know what you think.
- 2 medium avacados- peeled and chopped small
- 2 medium tomato- chopped small
- 1/2 C sweet onion- finely chopped
- 1/2 C fresh pineapple- finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro- finely chopped
- juice from 1/2 lime
- salt & pepper
Mix all ingredients together. Salt & pepper to taste. Chill for a couple of hours. Serve with tortilla chips.